Board 360 is CU Training’s new intuitive, all-inclusive training application created to meet the professional development and regulatory training requirements of credit union boards and their directors.
With Board 360 you'll gain access to:
- Dynamic online training portal focused on foundational training and
opportunities just for Boards.
- Ongoing assessments and reporting of learning results, progress to completion, and Board
performance of key governance issues.
- Full circle, point-in-time assessments of your Board’s skills facilitate succession planning and
pinpoint training and development needs.
Want to learn more? Attend a free 30-minute 'Board 360 Online Director Portal' webinar to discover how Board 360 can help identify and meet the training needs of your board.
Board Training Courses:
|Onboarding||• Welcome to Credit Unions
• Credit Union Structure and the Board
• Board Evaluations and Performance
• Credit Union Operations
• Regulatory Environment
|Financial Literacy||• Financial Literacy
• Financial Management Reporting
• Reading Financial Reports
• Ratios and Trends
• Audit and Compliance
|Leadership and Risk||• Governance and Ethics
• Leadership and Communications
• Strategic Planning
• Risk Management - Assets and Liabilities
• Risk Management - Capital
|Compliance and Security||• AML for Directors
• AML and the Risk-Based Approach
• CSEC for Directors
• Schemes, Scams and Spies
|Operating Legislation||• Privacy
• Health and Safety
• Workplace Violence and Harassment
• Accessibility Standards