Are you looking for support for CU Training learning applications? The questions and answers in our Frequently Asked Questions below may help. If you're not able to find an answer to your question, please use the form below to contact our Support department.
TLC Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I access the TLC application from this website?
- No. To access TLC, enter the web address assigned to your credit union by CU Training into your browser's address bar. The web address has this format:
The text 'CREDITUNIONNAME' must be replaced with whatever CU Training has assigned to your credit union.
If you don't know or can't remember your credit union's TLC web address, contact us at email@example.com.
- What's required to set up my browser to run TLC?
- Ensure the following are enabled:
- Popup windows - You can either unblock all popups, or just for *.cutrainingonline.com.
For details about configuring your browser to run TLC, download this document.
- Are there any special requirements to run Skillsoft courses?
- Yes. If your credit union has the Business Skills Development Bundle (Skillsoft courses) in its training library, you must enable popups for both:
As well, effective June 1, 2018, because Microsoft no longer supports some of its older browsers, you cannot run Skillsoft courses using Windows XP, and must use one of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge v14+ (Windows 10 only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 7, 8.1, 10)
- Google Chrome v63+ (Windows 7, 8.1, 10)
- Mozilla Firefox v52+ (Windows 7, 8.1, 10)
- Apple Safari v10.1+ (macOS only)
- How do I add TLC as a favorite (bookmark)?
- This depends on which browser you're using. Download this document and refer to the instructions for adding a favorite or bookmark for your particular browser.
Board 360 Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access the Board 360 learning site?
- To access your Board 360 site, visit:
The text 'YOURCREDITUNION' must be replaced with the abbreviation of your credit union's name given to you by CU Training.
When prompted, enter your user ID (email address) and TLC password, then click 'Sign In'.
To familiarize yourself with Board 360, click 'Menu' in the upper left corner of the screen and select 'Getting Started'.
- I'm an administrator. How do I set up members on the Board 360 site?
- To set up members, do the following:
- Click 'Menu' in the upper left corner of the screen, then select 'Add/Delete Directors'.
- When the Add User screen appears, click 'New', then enter the director's information. We recommend using a director's email as their Login.
Once you've entered the email, the password ‘board360’ will be automatically generated.
- How do I change a director's password after they've been set up in Board 360?
- To change a director's password, do the following:
- Log into TLC.
- Click 'Menu' in the upper left corner of the screen, then select 'Add/Delete Directors' to see all the directors currently in Board 360.
- Click anywhere in the row of the director whose password you want to change.
- Select the blue box beside the name of the director whose password you want to change, then select ‘EDIT’ from the top menu.
- Click 'Update' to save the change you've made.
- How do I generate reports?
- As your credit union’s Board 360 administrator, you can monitor your Board’s progress and generate reports. The reports below will be of interest to your executive management and regulators, and will help to identify your board’s strengths and any areas that may require some improvement.
To access Board 360 reports, do the following:
- Log into Board 360 using your user ID and password.
- Click 'Menu' in the top-left hand corner of the Board 360 home screen, then select one of the following reports.
- Full Training Report – provides a summary of your Board’s complete training progress and results.
- Full Profile Report – provides a summary of all your Directors’ profiles.