The Learning Center (TLC)
TLC - Powerful learning management especially for credit unions
The Learning Center (TLC), CU Training's learning management system (LMS), was built to address the needs and regulatory requirements specific to credit unions. From single-branch, closed-bond credit unions to geographically-dispersed, billion-dollar-plus, full-service cooperative financial institutions, there's a TLC to meet your needs.
Designed for smaller credit unions, TLC Basic includes an employee learning portal and a streamlined LMS. Administration is simplified, yet still delivers and manages employees' professional development.
- 100+ credit union courses and exams.
- Unlimited use of selected products for the length of your term.
- An easy-to-use interface that can be customized to your credit union's brand.
- Your employee's information, pre-configured before delivery.
- On-going training and full support.
TLC Pro is the solution for credit unions that need full-featured learning administration. TLC Pro includes the core features of TLC Basic, plus an extensive training library and course authoring capabilities.
- Schedule, track, measure, and report on your online and offline training.
- Create/edit courses with Mentor Pro integrated course authoring and editing application.
- Customize courses to your credit union's branding and terminology.
- Use built-in reports or create advanced reports.
- Includes integrated competencies and training roadmaps.
- Includes automated coaching reports.
- Includes free quarterly webinars.
TLC Platinum is CU Training’s cost-effective learning solutions suite that combines a complete credit union learning library, fully-featured LMS, Mentor Pro course authoring tool, and an extensive business skills library.
- Business Skills Development Bundle (250+ courses and exams)
- Searchable online products and services guide.
- Quiz game creator.