The right-sized training solution for your small to mid-sized credit union.
An affordable, streamlined training system that provides exactly the training your employees need.
What makes TLC 360 Basic a favourite of credit unions, training administrators, and learners?
- Monitor, measure, & report on training
- Reduce risk through effective training
- Improve member service
- Brand TLC 360’s login with their logo
- Be confident that all content is current
- Reduce training administration
- Easily monitor employees’ progress
- Generate certificates & reports
- Pinpoint areas of employee difficulty
- Report on employees' training
- Learn more through engaging training
- Track their progress and achievements
- Increase their product knowledge
- Generate completion certificates
- Take charge of their own training
An efficient training system that provides
'just enough, just in time' learning.
TLC 360 Basic consists of an employee learning application and a streamlined learning management system — exactly what your smaller credit union needs to efficiently manage employee training.
Training that engages and enlightens.
Training doesn't have to be boring. TLC 360 Basic's courses provide your employees with the training they need, in a concise, engaging format.
There are two learning libraries available with TLC 360 Basic:
Credit Union Foundational Library - Our extensive financial services library of more than 100 credit union-specific courses and exams combine a variety of interactive formats to appeal to different learning styles, while maximizing engagement and increasing knowledge retention. The Credit Union Foundational Library is included with TLC 360 Basic.
Business Skills Development Library - Provided in partnership with Skillsoft®, a leading provider of e-learning content, courses in the Business Skills Development Library teach the skills today's employees need, including all-important 'soft' skills. The Business Skills Development Library can be added to TLC 360 Basic at an additional cost.
Ready to see TLC 360 Basic in action?
We'd be pleased to show you exactly how TLC 360 Basic can deliver the training your credit union needs, and to answer any questions you may have.
Not sure which version of TLC 360 is right for your credit union? View our comparison chart.